House of the Week: $1.6 Mil Side Split With $300k in Renovations
This Place: Don't let the funky-slash-rustic interior fool you, this house is 100 per cent fabulous—and it boasts a trendy interior with some exquisitely lux features.
Address: 940 Bexhill Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: This 3,000 square foot home underwent $300,000 worth of renovations and now boasts a stunning kitchen, gorgeous finishes and a luxurious master bathroom that you won't want to leave anytime soon.
Breathtaking 99 x 120 lot that features:
A trendy and contemporary interior
$300,000 worth of renovations
An open-concept main floor with stunning windows
Gourmet kitchen with top notch appliances
Stunning spa-style master bathroom
Gorgeous walk-in closet
A second driveway for additional parking
$9,046 in taxes
99 x 120 lot size
Detached, side-split house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs