House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Lakeview Home With Simple, Modern Interior
This Place: Sometimes, a simple home is the perfect home. This modest (but modern) Lakeview home is ideal for families and boasts a beautiful kitchen, luxurious bathrooms and lots of space.
Address: 890 Seventh St.
Big Selling Point: This 3,000 sq. ft. house in one of the city's most up and coming neighbourhoods works as a simple but fashionable family home with both modern and cozy touches.
Breathtaking 40 x 100 lot that features:
A contemporary interior
Ample privacy, as it's located on a dead end street and is surrounded by mature trees
Gleaming hardwood floors
Contemporary kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances
Stunning spa-style master bathroom
Gorgeous walk-in closet
Close proximity to QEW, Port Credit and Downtown Toronto
$6,555 in taxes
40 x 100 lot size
Detached, two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Halton House of the Month: $3.5 Mil Custom Home With Yoga Room
- Here’s how New Era Real Estate helped a family afford their dream home
- 8000 SqFt Home With A Stunning Living Room
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Here’s what features Canadians are looking for in a home
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga