House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Lakeview Home With Simple, Modern Interior
This Place: Sometimes, a simple home is the perfect home. This modest (but modern) Lakeview home is ideal for families and boasts a beautiful kitchen, luxurious bathrooms and lots of space.
Address: 890 Seventh St.
Big Selling Point: This 3,000 sq. ft. house in one of the city's most up and coming neighbourhoods works as a simple but fashionable family home with both modern and cozy touches.
Breathtaking 40 x 100 lot that features:
A contemporary interior
Ample privacy, as it's located on a dead end street and is surrounded by mature trees
Gleaming hardwood floors
Contemporary kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances
Stunning spa-style master bathroom
Gorgeous walk-in closet
Close proximity to QEW, Port Credit and Downtown Toronto
$6,555 in taxes
40 x 100 lot size
Detached, two-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Heritage Georgian Estate Home in Lakeview
- House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Credit Mills Home with Luxurious Kitchen and Bathrooms
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Lorne Park Home With Beautiful Kitchen
- inHouse of the Week: $2.6 Mil Modern Home in Lakeview
- House of the Week: $2.2 Mil Mineola Home With Luxurious Touches