House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Home With Impressive Furnished Gazebo
This Place: This spacious 3,000 square foot family home might look average from the outside, but it boasts a unique sunroom and large, attention-grabbing gazebo.
Address: 4469 Idlewilde Cres.
Neighbourhood: Central Erin Mills
Big Selling Point: The house has good bones and a full basement apartment, but it scores extra points for its fun sunroom and even more fun furnished and covered gazebo
- Breathtaking 46 x 126 lot that features:
- Gourmet kitchen with upgrades
- Two gas fireplaces
- A chic and sophisticated living room
- A move-in ready basement apartment with separate entrance
- Unique green house/sunroom that backs onto a large deck
- Covered and furnished backyard gazebo that's perfect for entertaining
- $5,692 in taxes
- 4+3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 46 x 126 lot size
- Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services