House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Home With Impressive Furnished Gazebo
This Place: This spacious 3,000 square foot family home might look average from the outside, but it boasts a unique sunroom and large, attention-grabbing gazebo.
Address: 4469 Idlewilde Cres.
Neighbourhood: Central Erin Mills
Big Selling Point: The house has good bones and a full basement apartment, but it scores extra points for its fun sunroom and even more fun furnished and covered gazebo
- Breathtaking 46 x 126 lot that features:
- Gourmet kitchen with upgrades
- Two gas fireplaces
- A chic and sophisticated living room
- A move-in ready basement apartment with separate entrance
- Unique green house/sunroom that backs onto a large deck
- Covered and furnished backyard gazebo that's perfect for entertaining
- $5,692 in taxes
- 4+3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 46 x 126 lot size
- Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – November 24