House of the Week: 10,000 Sqft Mansion in Lorne Park
September 9, 2016
The Place: This massive home situated in Lorne Park has over 10 000 sqft of living space!
Address: 2239 Pineneedle Row,
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 125 ft front lot.
- 4500 sq ft in the completely finished lower level
- Recreation room, entertainment room, gym, wine cellar and a sauna spa.
- Hardwood throughout.
- 6 fireplaces
- Main floor master bedroom with gas fireplace,
- 2 dressing rooms
- 10 000 square feet
- $29,002.12 taxes per year
- 7 bedrooms
- 18 total rooms
- 10 bathrooms
- 66 x 430 ft lot size
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out