House of the Week: 10,000 Sqft Mansion in Lorne Park
September 9, 2016
The Place: This massive home situated in Lorne Park has over 10 000 sqft of living space!
Address: 2239 Pineneedle Row,
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- 125 ft front lot.
- 4500 sq ft in the completely finished lower level
- Recreation room, entertainment room, gym, wine cellar and a sauna spa.
- Hardwood throughout.
- 6 fireplaces
- Main floor master bedroom with gas fireplace,
- 2 dressing rooms
- 10 000 square feet
- $29,002.12 taxes per year
- 7 bedrooms
- 18 total rooms
- 10 bathrooms
- 66 x 430 ft lot size
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?