House Deck Collapses After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers attended the scene of a collision Saturday evening in Mississauga.
According to police, a vehicle crashed into the deck of a house in the area of Creditview and Eglington, causing the deck to collapse.
There were no injuries involved.
Police say the crash was accidental, and have not pressed any charges against the driver.
.@PeelPoliceMedia and the @citymississauga building inspectors along with @MississaugaFES crews remain on scene of building collapse in the area of Creditview/ Eglington. Young driver struck a support beam, causing rear deck collapse and damage to two homes #Mississauga pic.twitter.com/0ZIKCaoC7v— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) September 1, 2019
- Police investigating after vehicle crashes into building in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Building in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash Involving Nine Year Old Driver in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good