Homicide detectives take over probe of fatal house fire in Halton Hills
Homicide detectives have taken over the investigation into a house fire in Halton Hills, Ont., where two people were found dead.
Halton regional police say the man and woman's deaths have been deemed suspicious.
The victims have yet to be identified, but police say they're believed to be the occupants of the home.
Police and firefighters responded to calls about the house early Wednesday morning.
When they got there, they found the home fully engulfed in flames.
They found the bodies after putting out the fire.
- Two Georgetown deaths now deemed suspicious, according to Halton police
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Two deceased located in Georgetown house fire
- Mississauga Home Fully Engulfed in Fire
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Kids 16 and 17-year-olds can get vaccinated in Mississauga and Brampton