Holiday market coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
There's a lot happening at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga.
While it'll be some time before shoppers can enjoy a movie or play an arcade game at the newly-announced Junxion entertainment complex, people who frequent the freshly-renovated mall might be happy to hear that EMTC is hosting a weekend holiday market from now until Christmas.
The Artisan Hub holiday market, which will feature different vendors every weekend, will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm from Dec. 7 to 22. It will take shape on the upper level near the H&M aisle.
Attendees can shop from a wide selection of artisans offering locally handmade products, including food, baby and kids' products, jewellery, skincare, home decor and more.
Some vendors include Plantit Succulent, Soapy Penguin, Expressions by Lavindi, Little Hill Candle & Co. and more.
Onsite activities and prize draws will also be available.
"Erin Mills Town Centre is proud to support local Canadian artisans through this partnership with Moms & Minis. We're pleased to provide a platform for talented individuals to showcase their work and offer a unique collection of holiday gift shopping options to our customers" said Francesca Bourre, marketing director for Erin Mills Town Centre, in a statement.
To see a full list of vendors, click here.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- A Huge Entertainment Complex is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Two Unique (and Free) Activities Are Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Something Very Unique Has Officially Opened at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga