Holiday box from Burlington business group has benefits for consumers and retailers
Published December 2, 2021 at 12:14 pm
The Burlington Downtown Business Association has come up with a way to connect Burlington residents with local small businesses in a way that will benefit everyone.
The #DTBURLBOX has been created as a way to support local merchants during the pandemic. With the purchase of just one box, residents support multiple small businesses within the community. All proceeds go directly back to each vendor involved.
Boxes will be released at the beginning of each month in advance of Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and the holiday season in December. The boxes will be available for purchase in limited quantities on a first-come-first-served basis.
There are several themed and hand-selected items from each retailer inside the box, including:
- Agora Marketplace – 1 hand blown glass ornament
- Art Gallery of Burlington – 1 Bear Hill Studio Canadian handmade metal rusted ornament
- CineStarz – 2 Free Movie Passes
- do+dare undie co. – 1 coupon for one pair of personalized undies
- The Handmade House – 1 MH Hot Sauce- a delicious sweet potato hot sauce made with all local ingredients. 1 marshmallow pop made by Simply Cake
- Joseph Tassoni – JT Holiday Luxe Set: 1 JT luxe bamboo face cloth and 1 JT Holiday Gold Scrunchie
- Little Pop-up Shoppe – 1 Chocolate River Candy Company assorted chocolate tree or bark
- Painted People Tattoo Company – 1 ‘Spice is Nice’ lip balm
- Pure Boutique – Seasonal Candle
- Scrivener’s Men’s Apparel – 1 pair of Robert Graham socks
- Water’s Edge Salon and Spa – 1 Love Fresh-Pear Hand and Body Wash
The cost is $115 and the retail value of the items is $234.
The Holiday Box will be available for curbside pick-up on the following days:
- Wednesday, Dec. 15, from 4 – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 16, from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 17, from noon – 2 p.m.
Once you have placed your order online, you will receive further instructions on how and where to pick up your box.
If you need to arrange an alternative pick-up time that is outside of these hours above please contact [email protected].
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising