Highway Lane Remains Blocked Due to Flooding in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of an ongoing highway closure following recent heavy rainfall in Mississauga.
On Friday evening, March 15, the OPP reported that the right lane on the Highway 401 eastbound off-ramp at Winston Churchill is closed due to flooding.
As of 12:53 p.m. today, the MTO confirms that the right lane and right shoulder are still blocked.
Drivers are asked to avoid the roadway and take alternate routes for now.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021