Highway Lane Remains Blocked Due to Flooding in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of an ongoing highway closure following recent heavy rainfall in Mississauga.
On Friday evening, March 15, the OPP reported that the right lane on the Highway 401 eastbound off-ramp at Winston Churchill is closed due to flooding.
As of 12:53 p.m. today, the MTO confirms that the right lane and right shoulder are still blocked.
Drivers are asked to avoid the roadway and take alternate routes for now.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store