Highway Lane Remains Blocked Due to Flooding in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of an ongoing highway closure following recent heavy rainfall in Mississauga.
On Friday evening, March 15, the OPP reported that the right lane on the Highway 401 eastbound off-ramp at Winston Churchill is closed due to flooding.
As of 12:53 p.m. today, the MTO confirms that the right lane and right shoulder are still blocked.
Drivers are asked to avoid the roadway and take alternate routes for now.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- Beloved Reality TV Show Looking for Mississauga Cast Members for Brand New Series
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy Mississauga Raptors Championship Win Celebrations
- Tim Hortons Releases New Promo Video Featuring Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia
- Trillium Health Welcomes 25 New "Raptors Fans" Born During NBA Championship