Highway Lane Remains Blocked Due to Flooding in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of an ongoing highway closure following recent heavy rainfall in Mississauga.
On Friday evening, March 15, the OPP reported that the right lane on the Highway 401 eastbound off-ramp at Winston Churchill is closed due to flooding.
As of 12:53 p.m. today, the MTO confirms that the right lane and right shoulder are still blocked.
Drivers are asked to avoid the roadway and take alternate routes for now.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Collision In Mississauga