Highway closed after vehicle hits guardrail in Mississauga
Residents are being advised about a highway closure this evening.
OPP say they’re on scene for a single-vehicle crash that occurred at 7:00 p.m. on eastbound Highway 403 east of Winston Churchill.
“A vehicle lost control and hit a guardrail, resulting in injuries to one person,” said OPP.
The extent of injuries is currently unknown.
The highway is closed as police continue to investigate. Peel Paramedics and Mississauga Fire are also on scene.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say non-life-altering injuries have been reported.
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Highway Closure Prompted by Shooting in Mississauga
- Highway Crash Prompts Massive Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Six Taken to Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March