Highway closed after vehicle hits guardrail in Mississauga
Residents are being advised about a highway closure this evening.
OPP say they’re on scene for a single-vehicle crash that occurred at 7:00 p.m. on eastbound Highway 403 east of Winston Churchill.
“A vehicle lost control and hit a guardrail, resulting in injuries to one person,” said OPP.
The extent of injuries is currently unknown.
The highway is closed as police continue to investigate. Peel Paramedics and Mississauga Fire are also on scene.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say non-life-altering injuries have been reported.
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- All lanes closed on Highway 410 due to three-vehicle crash in Brampton
- Highway Closure Prompted by Shooting in Mississauga
- Highway Crash Prompts Massive Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Vehicle Fire Blocks Lane on Highway 403 in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban