Highway closed after pedestrian fatally struck in Oakville
There has been a collision in Oakville resulting in all Fort Erie-bound lanes on the QEW near Dorval Road being blocked.
OPP say a pedestrian was fatally struck by a transport truck.
All lanes and the HOV lane are blocked and the on-ramp remains closed.
The female pedestrian was transported to a hospital where she was pronounced deceased. The transport truck remained at the scene and traffic is being diverted off at Dorval Dr.
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Pedestrian Being Struck on Highway 403 in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- COVID-19 vaccines will bring life ‘back to normal,’ Ontario premier says