Highway closed after pedestrian fatally struck in Oakville
There has been a collision in Oakville resulting in all Fort Erie-bound lanes on the QEW near Dorval Road being blocked.
OPP say a pedestrian was fatally struck by a transport truck.
All lanes and the HOV lane are blocked and the on-ramp remains closed.
The female pedestrian was transported to a hospital where she was pronounced deceased. The transport truck remained at the scene and traffic is being diverted off at Dorval Dr.
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Pedestrian Being Struck on Highway 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Man Arrested After Pedestrian Fatally Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change