Highly-anticipated Mississauga craft beer festival postponed due to COVID-19
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has not only ruined lives and livelihoods, it's deprived people of the joy of attending highly-anticipated concerts, plays, festivals and events—and that, though small, takes its toll.
But fortunately for all of us, this deeply upsetting situation will not last forever—and many events that we've had to cancel will be postponed for better times, including Mississauga's first Creative Craft Beer Festival.
The CreativeHub 1352-sponsored festival, originally scheduled for March 27 and 28, will now be held on Nov. 13 and 14.
According to the festival's Eventbrite page, advanced ticket holders can use their current tickets on the new dates. Alternatively, advanced ticket holders will be refunded for the full purchase price if they cannot attend on the new dates.
The two-day event, which will take place in the Small Arms Inspection Building (1352 Lakeshore Rd. E.) in the Lakeview neighbourhood, will feature beer (naturally), food, and entertainment.
According to the festival's website, the event will welcome 20 fine craft brewers and cideries and feature food, entertainment and curated DJ sets. The open-concept space will be set up with cruiser tables, mixed seating and large-format games.
Participating vendors will include Stonehooker Brewing Co., Anderson Craft Ales, Cameron's Brewing, Highlander Brew Co., Nickel Brook Brewing Co. and more.
Attendees have three separate sessions to choose from and the admission price includes a souvenir sampling glass as well as two complimentary sample tokens. Additional tokens will be available at the event.
There are 3 individual sessions:
Friday, November 13
Saturday, November 14,
Saturday, November 14
This is a 19+ event and ID will be checked upon entry, so don't forget your photo ID at home.
To buy tickets, click here.
- Everything you need to know about a huge beer and food festival that’s coming to Mississauga
- Craft beer festival coming to Mississauga soon
- Massive Beer Festival Coming to Mississauga This Fall
- Local Craft Beer: Old Credit Brewing Company
- Here’s How Many Trendy Food Vendors Will Be at Japan Festival Canada in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Free bicycles available for students who need them in Mississauga
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19