High temperatures expected in Mississauga this week
Another week of high temperatures is expected in Mississauga.
The heat and humidity are expected to last all week through the weekend.
According to The Weather Network, it will feel like the low to mid 30's all week long.
It's important for residents to drink plenty of water, check on older family, friends and neighbours and ensure they are also staying hydrated.
It is also important to remember that no pets nor people should be left inside parked vehicles.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga