High-End American Beer Coming to Canada
It’s more than 100 years old.
And this iconic American classic is finally heading north of the border.
It comes following the arrival of the can format last fall.
Miller High Life is now available in 355ML bottles in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, and Quebec, and in cans across grocery and beer retailers Canada-wide.
Since 1903, Miller High Life’s clear glass bottle has showcased the beer’s simplicity, purity and integrity - all traits typically associated with expensive, ultra-premium products, while Miller High Life proudly remains available to all who seek.
The bottle -- the same style and design as the early 1900s -- is partially what led to Miller High Life’s nickname, the Champagne of Beers, since it allows you to see its golden colour and the perfect storm of tiny bubbles inside.
“Miller High Life’s premium and iconic bottles, holding a brew that is refreshing and delicious, brings to life Frederick Miller’s belief that great beer should be within everyone’s reach,” said Molson Coors’ senior marketing director Joy Ghosh.
“Following the warm welcome the Miller High Life cans received from Canadians this past fall, we decided to bring the bottles north of the border and provide Canadians with the ultimate ‘high life’ experience.”
Miller High Life represents how American-style lagers “were born to be” - balanced, approachable and refreshing, according to the company.
It has a fruity aroma with a slight hop character and a malty taste. Miller High Life has a mild sweetness, balanced by a moderate bitterness with a crisp, smooth aftertaste.
Introduced in 1903, Miller High Life is the oldest in the Miller Brewing Company.
Photo courtesy of Molson Coors Canada
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Candidate Gets into Heated Argument with Voters over Signs
- More Police Officers are Coming to Mississauga's Streets
- Top 5 Under the Radar Patios in Mississauga
- Colour-Changing Beer Cans Coming to Mississauga and Beyond
- LCBO Recalling Select Bottles with Extremely High Alcohol Content
- Work Life Balance Very Poor for Parents in Mississauga and Beyond
- How's Your Work-Life Balance?
- Ontario Universities Are Paying Close Attention to These Mississauga High Schools