High Carbon Monoxide Levels Send Residents to Hospital in Mississauga
Crews were on scene earlier this evening at a residential carbon monoxide leak that sent a few people to the hospital.
Peel Paramedics said around 7 p.m. that eight people of various ages were affected by high carbon monoxide levels at a Mississauga home this evening.
Police have confirmed that the residence was in the area of Sherwood Mills and Warwickshire Way.
The patients did show signs of carbon monoxide poisoning, but it’s non-life threatening - they were assessed at a precautionary level, say paramedics.
@Peel_Paramedics on scene of a residence with high carbon monoxide levels. 8 pts. various ages with precautionary assessments at this point— Peel Paramedics (@Peel_Paramedics) January 9, 2018
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
- Ford Government Challenges Federal Carbon Tax In Court
- Here’s How the New Carbon Tax Will Impact Hospitals in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home