Here’s Your Weekly Weather Forecast for Mississauga
Another work week has begun which means it's time for this week's weekly forecast.
This week Mississauga will be seeing a little bit of everything, according to Environment Canada.
Today, Nov. 12, it is expected to be six degrees and mainly cloudy with snow or rain later in the evening.
Nov. 13 there is a 60 per cent chance of flurries with a temperature of about one degree.
On Wednesday, the temperature will drop to zero and there is a chance of flurries.
Thursday it will warm back up a little bit reaching four degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
On Friday, the Mississauga region will head into the weekend with a 60 per cent chance of periods of rain and a high four degrees again.
On Saturday Mississauga may be seeing some more flurries and on Sunday, Nov. 18, there will be a mix of sun and clouds.
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize