Here's where you can get an adorable Baby Yoda Christmas sweater
Here’s something you didn’t know you needed for the holidays!
The internet’s been raving about Baby Yoda ever since he first appeared in The Mandalorian, a new Star Wars TV series that debuted with Disney+ on November 12.
Whether you’re a longtime fan of Star Wars or you just have functional eyeballs, you can’t deny that Baby Yoda is the cutest thing to grace the epic space franchise in a long time.
So cute, in fact, that people are already putting him on all sorts of merchandise — including Christmas sweaters.
You’ll also have no trouble finding him on other merchandise, including t-shirts and mugs.
With the holidays coming up, a Baby Yoda sweater could make a perfect gift! Just please don’t wear it to an ugly sweater contest. You’ll make Baby Yoda sad.
New episodes of The Mandalorian release every Friday on Disney+.
- VIDEO: Adorable baby geese hatch at police station in Mississauga
- Here’s Mississauga’s First Baby of 2019
- Mississauga Hospital Welcomes First GTA Baby of 2017
- Director involved in Disney's "The Mandalorian" went to school in Mississauga
- Here are some of the most popular baby names from the last few years