Here's where you can find natural ice rinks in Mississauga
There’s no better time for some fun outdoor ice skating, and luckily for us, Mississauga has plenty of rinks to choose from.
The city announced that volunteers are working hard to get natural ice rinks ready in parks throughout Mississauga.
“Please help them out and stay off the ice until it's ready for use,” the city said.
Here’s where you’ll find the 30+ natural ice rinks:
- Ashwood Park, 2414 Cliff Road
- Beechwood Park, 4139 Ottewell Crescent
- Bruce Reynolds Park, 2175 Springbank Road
- Camden Park, 495 Camden Circle
- Charles 'Bud' Brennan Memorial Park, 6181 Edenwood Drive
- Cherry Hill, 828 Flagship Road
- Churchill Meadows Community Common, 3333 McDowell Drive
- Deerwood Park, 1100 Rathburn Road West
- Dellwood Park, 598 Arbor Road
- Forest Park, 6810 Forest Park Drive
- Garnetwood Park, 1996 Rathburn Road East
- Garthwood Park, 3245 Colonial Drive
- Golden Orchard Park, 1170 Tynegrove Road
- Gordon Lummis Park, 236 Paisley Boulevard West
- Harold E. Kennedy Park, 20 Rosewood Avenue
- Hindhead Park, 1944 Hindhead Road
- Knotty Pine Grove, 835 Knotty Pine Grove
- Laughton Heights Park, 1519 Sherway Drive
- Lewis Bradley Park, 1901 Orr Road
- Meadowwood Park, 1620 Orr Road
- Palette Green, 615 Renshaw Court
- Promenade Meadows, 7099 Danton Promenade
- Ron Searle Park, 1494 Parkridge Road
- Serson Park, 1100 Pelham Avenue
- Sherwood Green Park, 1864 Deer's Wold
- Silverthorn Park, 3373 Cawthra Road
- Spruce Park, 280 Angeline Street
- Thornlodge Park, 2405 Homelands Drive
- Union Park, 6627 Tenth Line West
- Vanessa Park, 1355 Wateska Boulevard
- Vista Heights Park, 5779 Turney Drive
- West Acres Park, 2166 Westfield Drive
- Whiteoaks Park, 1450 Truscott Drive
- Woodeden Park, 1538 Woodeden Drive
To see these locations on a map, click here.
There’s also the rink at Celebration Square, which is open until March 21 — just keep in mind that you’ll need to book your timeslot in advance.
Residents are reminded to keep a distance of two metres (six feet) away from others as much as possible on the ice, and to wear a face covering if physical distancing isn’t possible.
Enjoy the ice, Mississauga!
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules