Here's where Mississauga ranks on the list of worst cities for bedbugs
Do you remember when ‘don’t let the bed bugs bite’ was just an expression?
Over the last few years, bed bugs have become a serious problem across the country—and bedbugs remain an issue in Mississauga, as the city made the list of Canada’s Top 25 Bed Bug Cities Of 2019.
The list, released by Orkin Canada, outlines the worst cities for bedbugs in the country.
Mississauga came in at number 17.
According to the data, the 10 cities where you are most likely to encounter bed bugs are as follows.
- St. John’s
While Mississauga managed to escape the top 10, it has more bedbugs than Etobicoke, Burnaby, Whitby, London, Saskatoon, Peterborough, Nepean and Dartmouth.
Unsurprisingly, many of the cities in the top 10 have large populations and are popular travel destinations.
The findings are based on the number of commercial and residential bed bug treatments Orkin performed from January 1 to December 31, 2019.
Those interested in viewing the full list can do so here.
- Here’s Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Worst Bed Bug Cities in Canada
- Mississauga Earns Troubling Ranking On List Of “Rattiest” Cities
- Mississauga Has Disturbing Ranking on National Bed Bug List
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- Here’s Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities