Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Will Open in Mississauga
This year has been a good one for food in Mississauga.
And it's only going to get better.
Anyone who lives, works or plays here knows that Mississauga boasts a uniquely diverse food scene that is--or should be--the envy of any up and coming city looking to brag about its enviable culinary landscape.
And now, it looks like it’s getting closer to to welcoming the first sit-down restaurant helmed by a popular catering company that’s known for its savoury Egyptian dishes.
In fact, we now know when it’s going to open (hint: it’s very soon).
Masrawy Kitchen, a soon-to-be-open restaurant operated by the better known Masrawy Fine Egyptian Catering, is taking shape in the Argentia Rd. and Derry Rd. area.
Photo courtesy of BUILD IT By Design
The catering company announced its restaurant back in the fall.
“Can't wait to share what Masrawy is cooking up next! It is with great excitement and anticipation that Masrawy Catering announces our next project, Masrawy Kitchen,” operators wrote on their official Facebook page.
BUILD IT By Design, the Mississauga-based contracting company that's currently bringing the space to life, says the restaurant is slated to open in late June or Early July.
The dine-in restaurant will allow the company to offer sit-down and take-out meals for the first time ever, and while the menu isn’t available online just yet, we can assume that operators will offer diners some of the same Egyptian classics they’ve been ordering to their homes and offices on special occasions.
Some items on the catering menu include lentil masri soup, baba ghanoush, hummus, BBQ chicken, Daoud Basha Kofta, Fatta Masrawy, Kofta and Chicken Tawook skewers, oxtail stew, roast beef, calamari, roast duck and more.
Cover photo courtesy of dkphotography.ca
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- One-of-a-Kind Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Mississauga
- Brand New Egyptian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Officially Open in Mississauga
- Unique New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Renowned Company Opens Italian Restaurant in Mississauga