Highly-Anticipated American Store Officially Opens in Mississauga Today
One of the most highly-anticipated retail openings is upon us.
Although the holiday season has yet to kick off (it is still summer, after all!), shopping will soon be on everyone's mind. For that reason, people who love deals on trendy pieces might be happy to hear that the wait for Nordstrom Rack is over.
The store officially opened its doors today (Sept. 6).
For those who are not unaware, incredibly popular (and affordable) clothing store is the first of its kind in the city. That means that fashion-conscious Mississauga shoppers won’t have to travel far to take advantage of up to 70 percent off regular priced Nordstrom goods any more.
And if you've had to walk away from a few beautiful Nordstrom items while shopping at Sherway, Yorkdale or the Eaton Centre because they're not within your budget, this store will likely impress you even more.
For those who are unaware, Nordstrom Rack is the off-price retail division of Nordstrom, Inc. and is known for offering customers a wide selection of trendy apparel, accessories and shoes at up to 70 percent off regular prices. If you haven't shopped at the store in the U.S., you have been missing out.
Nordstrom Rack carries merchandise from Nordstrom stores and specially-purchased items from many of the top brands sold at Nordstrom.
Specially purchased merchandise is product that was bought specifically for sale at the Rack.
“We’re excited to announce our third location in the greater Toronto area, in addition to our previously announced locations at One Bloor and Vaughan Mills,” said Geevy Thomas, president of Nordstrom Rack, in a statement released in 2017.
“We look forward to offering folks southwest of the city a convenient location to shop with us, and customers can expect a great selection of the brands at great Rack prices when we open our doors in 2018.”
Naturally, HTC is pretty excited about the store.
“Nordstrom Rack will provide outstanding brand strength and strong merchandise selection to Heartland Town Centers’ existing retail mix,” said Phil King, President of Orlando Corporation. “We are pleased they selected Heartland Town Centre as a partner in their Canadian expansion.”
Cover photo courtesy of Nordstrom Rack’s official Facebook page
- New Nordstrom Rack Opening in Mississauga
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Massive Nordstrom Sale with Major Deals Set to Hit Mississauga This Month
- Discover High-End Brands at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga This Spring
- Amazing Black Friday Deals at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store