Here’s When a Beloved Toronto Restaurant Will Finally Open in Mississauga
A few months ago, we found that a very popular Toronto restaurant was slated to open a brand new location in Mississauga.
And not just any trendy restaurant—a restaurant that we had been hoping for for quite some time.
Back in 2014, insauga.com reached out to popular ramen resto Kinton Ramen to ask if it would ever consider setting up shop in Mississauga. The restaurant operators were pleasantly enthused about the idea and said they'd been considering the Square One area.
Now, four years later, it looks like Kinton Ramen's ambitions have been realized.
In 2017, a Kinton Ramen representative confirmed that the growing brand, known for its authentic pork and chicken soup, is coming to Mississauga.
Initially, operators said the resto would open in the winter.
Now, it looks like it should open its doors in late May or early June.
It'll be opening up at 4026 Confederation Parkway in Mississauga, in the newly developed (and fast-growing) Parkside Village area in City Centre.
As far as food goes, the resto makes its soup with pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth and vegetable broth. A Kinton representative once told insauga.com that they cook the pork and chicken bones for over 20 hours for a strong and flavourful soup. The ramen can be enjoyed spicy or mild and diners can choose between thick and thin noodles.
The upcoming restaurant will be a welcome addition to Mississauga’s modest but growing ramen scene (Sansotei Ramen is opening in Square One in the not-too-distant future) and will give the nearby Kenzo Ramen a little run for its money (or provide some relief in the form of less long lineups on Friday nights).
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Here’s the Opening Date For a Highly-Anticipated Restaurant in Mississauga
- Is Kinton Ramen Coming to Mississauga?
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Beloved Ramen Restaurant Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie