Here’s What’s Replacing a Popular Dessert Spot in Mississauga
You know how the saying goes: When one door closes, another one opens.
And change is especially exciting when you don't know what, exactly, is behind that closed door.
In the summer, we found out that Dunk’n Dip, the popular restaurant that’s known for serving both unique desserts (think waffles, crepes, cakes and more) and a slew of savoury items (bread bowls, wraps, kabobs and more), had temporarily closed its Port Credit location.
At the time, Dunk’n Dip operators said the location, the first of the brand’s three restos, was closed due to renovations.
Well, the renovations are pretty much complete, but the spot won't be reopening as Dunk'n Dip.
The restaurant has told insauga.com that the space will be reopening soon, but as a brand new cafe.
We'll have more details on the new opening as they become available.
The restaurant’s other Mississauga outpost, located on Burnhamthorpe near Mavis in the Square One area, is still open--so you can stop by that one if you’re in the mood for something very chocolatey.
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Over 200 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, over 150 cases now confirmed in Mississauga