Here’s what’s replacing a long-standing Pizza Hut in Mississauga
Back in 2018, we found out that the Pizza Hut location on Burnhamthorpe (just off of Wolfedale) had closed after years upon years of faithful service to the hungry City Centre community.
At the time, signage indicated that the space was being taken over by Oriental Rice Noodle House, a restaurant that currently operates two restaurants in Markham.
Now, that no longer appears to be the case.
The Pizza Hut location, which occupies prime Mississauga real estate, will soon be home to Original Shawarma.
While there isn't too much information about the new restaurant available just yet (its website is under construction and its Facebook and Instagram accounts seem to be teasing diners with fun graphics and food pictures), we can assume it will serve something almost every Mississauga loves: Shawarma.
An opening date has not yet been revealed.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Brand new restaurant takes over old Pizza Hut location in Mississauga
- Here’s What’s Replacing One of Mississauga’s Most Longstanding Restaurants
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Shawarma Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga
- Popular New Pizza Restaurant Now Open at City Centre in Mississauga