Here’s what’s replacing a long-standing Pizza Hut in Mississauga
Back in 2018, we found out that the Pizza Hut location on Burnhamthorpe (just off of Wolfedale) had closed after years upon years of faithful service to the hungry City Centre community.
At the time, signage indicated that the space was being taken over by Oriental Rice Noodle House, a restaurant that currently operates two restaurants in Markham.
Now, that no longer appears to be the case.
The Pizza Hut location, which occupies prime Mississauga real estate, will soon be home to Original Shawarma.
While there isn't too much information about the new restaurant available just yet (its website is under construction and its Facebook and Instagram accounts seem to be teasing diners with fun graphics and food pictures), we can assume it will serve something almost every Mississauga loves: Shawarma.
An opening date has not yet been revealed.
- Brand new restaurant takes over old Pizza Hut location in Mississauga
- Here’s What’s Replacing One of Mississauga’s Most Longstanding Restaurants
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Shawarma Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga
- Popular New Pizza Restaurant Now Open at City Centre in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Police searching for 74-year-old man from Mississauga