Here’s What’s Happening With a Popular Pho Place That Just Closed Down in Mississauga
If you've tried to visit a very popular pho restaurant over the past few weeks, you might have been disappointed to find it closed.
However, it does look like operators intend to reopen the resto—they just need appease the city with their renovation plans.
I Love Pho, a somewhat new addition to the city's food scene, recently shuttered its popular Burnhamthorpe Rd. location for renovations.
A sign on the door indicates that the resto has been closed since February for some rejuvenations, and a staff member at the brand's Dundas and Dixie area location—aptly called I Love Pho 2—said that the City Centre-area location is expected to reopen within two months.
However, another sign on the door indicates that the restaurant has to obtain the appropriate permits from the city to proceed with its plans.
So until this is all sorted, you might have to visit I Love Pho on the city's east end.
We'll keep you posted on more reno/new opening details as they emerge.
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Still Closed Following Ice Storm
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Popular Hamilton pizza and pasta restaurant coming to Mississauga