Here’s What’s Happening With a Popular Pho Place That Just Closed Down in Mississauga
If you've tried to visit a very popular pho restaurant over the past few weeks, you might have been disappointed to find it closed.
However, it does look like operators intend to reopen the resto—they just need appease the city with their renovation plans.
I Love Pho, a somewhat new addition to the city's food scene, recently shuttered its popular Burnhamthorpe Rd. location for renovations.
A sign on the door indicates that the resto has been closed since February for some rejuvenations, and a staff member at the brand's Dundas and Dixie area location—aptly called I Love Pho 2—said that the City Centre-area location is expected to reopen within two months.
However, another sign on the door indicates that the restaurant has to obtain the appropriate permits from the city to proceed with its plans.
So until this is all sorted, you might have to visit I Love Pho on the city's east end.
We'll keep you posted on more reno/new opening details as they emerge.
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Still Closed Following Ice Storm
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton