Here’s What’s Happening With a Popular Pho Place That Just Closed Down in Mississauga
If you've tried to visit a very popular pho restaurant over the past few weeks, you might have been disappointed to find it closed.
However, it does look like operators intend to reopen the resto—they just need appease the city with their renovation plans.
I Love Pho, a somewhat new addition to the city's food scene, recently shuttered its popular Burnhamthorpe Rd. location for renovations.
A sign on the door indicates that the resto has been closed since February for some rejuvenations, and a staff member at the brand's Dundas and Dixie area location—aptly called I Love Pho 2—said that the City Centre-area location is expected to reopen within two months.
However, another sign on the door indicates that the restaurant has to obtain the appropriate permits from the city to proceed with its plans.
So until this is all sorted, you might have to visit I Love Pho on the city's east end.
We'll keep you posted on more reno/new opening details as they emerge.
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- What Are Ontario’s Most Affordable Cities?
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Mississauga
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Still Closed Following Ice Storm
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga