Here’s What’s Happening With a Popular Pho Place That Just Closed Down in Mississauga
If you've tried to visit a very popular pho restaurant over the past few weeks, you might have been disappointed to find it closed.
However, it does look like operators intend to reopen the resto—they just need appease the city with their renovation plans.
I Love Pho, a somewhat new addition to the city's food scene, recently shuttered its popular Burnhamthorpe Rd. location for renovations.
A sign on the door indicates that the resto has been closed since February for some rejuvenations, and a staff member at the brand's Dundas and Dixie area location—aptly called I Love Pho 2—said that the City Centre-area location is expected to reopen within two months.
However, another sign on the door indicates that the restaurant has to obtain the appropriate permits from the city to proceed with its plans.
So until this is all sorted, you might have to visit I Love Pho on the city's east end.
We'll keep you posted on more reno/new opening details as they emerge.
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Still Closed Following Ice Storm
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content