Here’s What’s Happening at Final Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
The kids may be back in school, but summer isn't over yet (even though all of those delectable pumpkin spice lattes might have you convinced otherwise).
Although some chillier temperatures are in the forecast, hungry Mississauga residents should note that another highly-anticipated Food Truck'N Friday event will hit Celebration Square this Friday, Sept. 6.
This Friday's event will be the fifth (and last) of the season, so it's not one to miss if you haven't been able to make the last four festivals.
For those who are unaware, Food Truck'N Friday is Toronto's ongoing food truck event that has been held at 1 Resurrection Road in Etobicoke for the past five years.
This was the first year that the festival hit Mississauga, and it hosted a series of events at the Square throughout the summer.
All events feature food trucks from different cities and towns in Ontario, and all of the festivals are free to attend.
The Sept. 6 event will run from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
So, what food trucks can diners expect to see?
The Arepa Republic, Alijandro's Kitchen, El Bosco, The Kathi Roll Express, Mustache Burger, Spring Loaded, 6 Spice Rack, Dimkin Crepes, Le Chateau Chicken and Pimento Jerk.
"When we first started Food Truck'N Friday four years ago in Toronto, we had always hoped to bring our concept to Celebration Square," says Jason Bellissimo, founder of Food Truck'N Friday.
"It's such an amazing space that brings the entire community together, an international community that's known to love and appreciate global cuisines."
Will you be attending the festival?
- Popular Food Truck Festival Coming to Mississauga for the First Time Ever
- A Popular Toronto Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Celebration Square
- Here’s What’s Happening at an Upcoming Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
- Here’s Everything We Know About the Massive Concert and Food Truck Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Food Trucks Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- A new school is set to be built in Mississauga
- Popular cheesecake restaurant now open in Square One in Mississauga
- MiWay offering free transit to veterans later this month in Mississauga