Here’s What Weather we Can Expect This Weekend in Mississauga
We've seen it all this fall. Hot, cold, sun, rain, you name it.
Some areas in Ontario have even already seen snow, yikes.
As much as we try to prolong the cold and harsh weather it will eventually get here.
However, maybe not this weekend.
According to Environment Canada it's going to be a fairly nice weekend in Mississauga.
The high today, Oct. 19, was 15 degrees and it was mainly sunny, tomorrow it's expected to be 10 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday is expected to be 8 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
So, although we may not be getting beach weather back anytime soon we can enjoy these fall-like temperatures while they last.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Highway Closed After Shooting Leaves One Dead in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- Man Arrested at Pearson Airport in Connection with Long-Standing Fraud