Here’s What Weather We Can Expect In Mississauga This Summer
Spring is almost over even though it might not feel like it. Many people are ready to embrace the summer.
Spring 2019 can be characterized with these three words: cold, rainy and inconsistent. Many Canadians are wondering if these cool conditions will continue into the summer.
Luckily, The Weather Network finally have those answers. The Weather Network has released the weather forecast for the months of June, July, and August.
“The wildfire season is already off to an early start and there are troubling signs pointing to another active and high impact fire season,” said Chris Scott, Chief Meteorologist at The Weather Network. “On the other hand, a changeable summer is likely from the Prairies, through Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada, with less extreme heat compared to last summer. The weather pattern is likely to become stormy at times with above normal precipitation forecast for parts of Southern Ontario and Quebec.”
According to The Weather Network, summer 2019 will be humid and changeable with less extreme heat compared to 2018.
Residents of the GTA can expect temperatures this summer to be near normal with more rain compared to previous summers.
However, The Weather Network cannot be sure of the weather forecast across the GTA because of the close proximity to a hot summer to the south and a cool summer to the north. They state, “both patterns have the potential to dominate at times resulting in an active weather pattern.”
For those of you travelling to another area in Canada during the summer, The Weather Network has also released the forecast for the rest of the country.
What do you think of this new weather development?
Graphic courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Weather Network Reveals Summer Forecast for Mississauga and Beyond
- Here's What the Summer Forecast Looks Like For Mississauga
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Interesting Summer Weather Forecasted for Mississauga
- Weather Network Reveals Fall Forecast for Mississauga and Beyond
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Ontario to end streaming in Grade 9, early years suspensions