Here's What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Mississauga This Week
Rise and shine Mississauga! Another work week is here, and according to Environment Canada, so is another week of rain and sunshine.
Here’s what the weather is expected to be like in Mississauga this week.
Today, May 13, it is expected to be seven degrees with periods of rain.
Tomorrow there is a 40 per cent chance of showers, however, the temperature will climb to 14 degrees.
On Wednesday (May 15), the sun will disappear again, however, it will be 15 degrees.
On Thursday it will be 17 degrees and sunny.
On Friday (May 17) there will be a mix of sun and cloud, and it will be 18 degrees.
On Saturday the temperature will stay at 18 degrees, however, there will be a 30 per cent chance of showers.
And on Sunday there will still be a 30 per cent chance of showers, however, again the temperature will climb - to 21 degrees.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic