Here's the Weather You Can Expect this Week in Mississauga
After the severe ice storm that caught us all by surprise a couple of weeks back, it looks like we’re finally ready (and relieved) to say goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring.
As we move into May this week, Environment Canada’s forecasts say that we’ll be getting considerably warmer weather in the next fews days, with the temperature consistently hitting in the low to mid-20s range.
A high of 24 degrees Celsius is expected this week on Wednesday, with a low of 2 degrees Celsius on Saturday night.
Of course, it’s still Spring, so keep your umbrella around — EC says a chance of rainfall exists from Wednesday to Friday, but not accompanied by any major drop in temperature.
The rest of the week should be bright and sunny, so get out there and enjoy the warmth!
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Lack of Canadian vaccine production means others could get inoculations first: PM
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins