Here's the Weather You Can Expect this Week in Mississauga
After the severe ice storm that caught us all by surprise a couple of weeks back, it looks like we’re finally ready (and relieved) to say goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring.
As we move into May this week, Environment Canada’s forecasts say that we’ll be getting considerably warmer weather in the next fews days, with the temperature consistently hitting in the low to mid-20s range.
A high of 24 degrees Celsius is expected this week on Wednesday, with a low of 2 degrees Celsius on Saturday night.
Of course, it’s still Spring, so keep your umbrella around — EC says a chance of rainfall exists from Wednesday to Friday, but not accompanied by any major drop in temperature.
The rest of the week should be bright and sunny, so get out there and enjoy the warmth!
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Here’s What the First Week of Spring Has in Store for Mississauga
- This is What the Weather Will be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Much Warmer Weather in the Forecast This Week in Mississauga
- Bizarre Weather Expected in Mississauga Next Week