Here's the Weather You Can Expect this Week in Mississauga
After the severe ice storm that caught us all by surprise a couple of weeks back, it looks like we’re finally ready (and relieved) to say goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring.
As we move into May this week, Environment Canada’s forecasts say that we’ll be getting considerably warmer weather in the next fews days, with the temperature consistently hitting in the low to mid-20s range.
A high of 24 degrees Celsius is expected this week on Wednesday, with a low of 2 degrees Celsius on Saturday night.
Of course, it’s still Spring, so keep your umbrella around — EC says a chance of rainfall exists from Wednesday to Friday, but not accompanied by any major drop in temperature.
The rest of the week should be bright and sunny, so get out there and enjoy the warmth!
- Warmer weather coming to Mississauga this week
- Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Consistent rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
- It's Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Mississauga
- Regularly snowy weather in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about what's going on in Mississauga for the week of July 7, 2020
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year