Here's the Weather You Can Expect this Week in Mississauga
After the severe ice storm that caught us all by surprise a couple of weeks back, it looks like we’re finally ready (and relieved) to say goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring.
As we move into May this week, Environment Canada’s forecasts say that we’ll be getting considerably warmer weather in the next fews days, with the temperature consistently hitting in the low to mid-20s range.
A high of 24 degrees Celsius is expected this week on Wednesday, with a low of 2 degrees Celsius on Saturday night.
Of course, it’s still Spring, so keep your umbrella around — EC says a chance of rainfall exists from Wednesday to Friday, but not accompanied by any major drop in temperature.
The rest of the week should be bright and sunny, so get out there and enjoy the warmth!
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19