Here’s the Opening Date For a Highly-Anticipated Restaurant in Mississauga
It doesn't matter that summer weather is here—it's never too hot for a savoury food that's served hot.
A few months ago, we found that a very popular Toronto restaurant was slated to open a brand new location in Mississauga.
And not just any trendy restaurant--a restaurant that we had been hoping for for quite some time.
Back in 2014, insauga.com reached out to popular ramen resto Kinton Ramen to ask if it would ever consider setting up shop in Mississauga. The restaurant operators were pleasantly enthused about the idea and said they’d been considering the Square One area.
Now, four years later, it looks like Kinton Ramen’s ambitions have been realized.
In 2017, a Kinton Ramen representative confirmed that the growing brand, known for its authentic pork and chicken soup, is coming to Mississauga.
Now, we know for sure that the restaurant will be opening its doors on June 1.
It’ll be opening up at 4026 Confederation Parkway in Mississauga, in the newly developed (and fast-growing) Parkside Village area in City Centre.
As far as food goes, the resto makes its soup with pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth and vegetable broth. A Kinton representative once told insauga.com that they cook the pork and chicken bones for over 20 hours for a strong and flavourful soup. The ramen can be enjoyed spicy or mild and diners can choose between thick and thin noodles.
The upcoming restaurant will be a welcome addition to Mississauga's modest but growing ramen scene (Sansotei Ramen is opening in Square One in the not-too-distant future) and will give the nearby Kenzo Ramen a little run for its money (or provide some relief in the form of less long lineups on Friday nights).
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Beloved Toronto Restaurant Will Finally Open in Mississauga
- Is Kinton Ramen Coming to Mississauga?
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Beloved Ramen Restaurant Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets