Here's the Best Time to Fill Up Gas This Week in Mississauga
If your thinking about filling up gas soon, you may want to wait a day.
According to a Tweet from Dan McTeague (@GasPriceWizard on Twitter), gas prices will rise by 4 cents on Wednesday, September 18, but will fall back 3 cents on Thursday, September 19, in the GTHA area.
Price : AVOID FILING UP ON WEDNESDAY AS GAS PRICES WILL FALL BACK BY THURSDAY EX: #Toronto #GTHA #KW #Ottawa up 4 cts/l Wednesday, but DOWN 3 cents Thursday. #Vancouver, up 7 cents Wed, BUT down 6 cts Thurs. #Edm #Calgary up 8 cts Wed, BUT down 5 cts/l Thursday— Dan McTeague (@GasPriceWizard) September 17, 2019
Hopefully your vehicle’s tank will be able to last one more day!
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- Water main break creates nightmare commute through Mississauga
- Mississauga grandmother enjoying big lotto win
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Here's What's Happening With Gas Prices in Mississauga Right Now
- Here’s How Much Gas Prices Will Rise This Long Weekend in Mississauga
- Gas Prices Could Hit Record High in Mississauga and Surrounding Cities Soon
- Gas Prices Set to Rise in Mississauga
- Gas Prices In Mississauga Are Expected To Drop Soon