Here’s Mississauga’s first baby of 2020
Every year, people from all over the world get excited about the arrival of their town or city’s New Year’s baby.
Trillium Health Partners (THP) recently announced that its first birth of 2020, which took place at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga, occurred just 50 seconds after 12:00 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
The baby boy named Aryan, arrived to meet his proud parents, mom Anu and dad Simran Walia, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz.
THP says that the baby and mom are healthy and doing well.
Photos courtesy of THP
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- Power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga