Here’s Mississauga’s first baby of 2020
Every year, people from all over the world get excited about the arrival of their town or city’s New Year’s baby.
Trillium Health Partners (THP) recently announced that its first birth of 2020, which took place at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga, occurred just 50 seconds after 12:00 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
The baby boy named Aryan, arrived to meet his proud parents, mom Anu and dad Simran Walia, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz.
THP says that the baby and mom are healthy and doing well.
Photos courtesy of THP
- Officers not facing charges after man falls to his death in Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic