Here’s how your business could become a single-game partner with the Toronto Raptors
Have you ever wanted your business to work with the Toronto Raptors?
Through a new partnership between Canada's lone NBA franchise and TruShield Insurance, that could become a reality.
Until April 6, TruShield is holding a contest that involves offering Ontario small businesses the chance to become a Toronto Raptors ‘Partner for a Game.'
Through the contest, entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to demonstrate how becoming an official partner of the team will help their business, and winners will receive a coveted promotional package for a regular-season game.
“At TruShield Insurance, we’re always looking for new and innovative ways to support small businesses and our customers - especially as they navigate these challenging times. Through this partnership, we’re excited to offer one lucky entrepreneur the unparalleled opportunity to promote their business nationally,” Craig Hopkinson, vice president of TruShield Insurance, said in a news release.
After the deadline, a single winner will be selected--the prize includes an advertising package that includes broadcast assets during a game, digital promotion within the Raptors website and social media channels, and an out-of-home billboard ad in Downtown Toronto.
“We are proud to partner with TruShield to help showcase small businesses to our fans that otherwise would not have the opportunity to do so,” Jordan Vader, vice president of Global Partnerships with Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, said in the same release.
“Small businesses have the ability to offer unique, innovative services and products to Canadians, and the chance to win a feature during a Raptors game because of TruShield is exciting," he continued.
- The Toronto Raptors' Performance Has Cost McDonald's More than $5 Million
- Raptors and Celtics set to revive Toronto-Boston sports rivalry
- MLSE launches new ‘digital arena” for Toronto Raptors, Maple Leafs
- Raptors steal victory from Celtics with late-game heroics
- A Mississauga Poutine Joint Is Offering A Special Discount To Raptors Fans
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021