Here’s how your business could become a single-game partner with the Toronto Raptors
Have you ever wanted your business to work with the Toronto Raptors?
Through a new partnership between Canada's lone NBA franchise and TruShield Insurance, that could become a reality.
Until April 6, TruShield is holding a contest that involves offering Ontario small businesses the chance to become a Toronto Raptors ‘Partner for a Game.'
Through the contest, entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to demonstrate how becoming an official partner of the team will help their business, and winners will receive a coveted promotional package for a regular-season game.
“At TruShield Insurance, we’re always looking for new and innovative ways to support small businesses and our customers - especially as they navigate these challenging times. Through this partnership, we’re excited to offer one lucky entrepreneur the unparalleled opportunity to promote their business nationally,” Craig Hopkinson, vice president of TruShield Insurance, said in a news release.
After the deadline, a single winner will be selected--the prize includes an advertising package that includes broadcast assets during a game, digital promotion within the Raptors website and social media channels, and an out-of-home billboard ad in Downtown Toronto.
“We are proud to partner with TruShield to help showcase small businesses to our fans that otherwise would not have the opportunity to do so,” Jordan Vader, vice president of Global Partnerships with Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, said in the same release.
“Small businesses have the ability to offer unique, innovative services and products to Canadians, and the chance to win a feature during a Raptors game because of TruShield is exciting," he continued.
- The Toronto Raptors' Performance Has Cost McDonald's More than $5 Million
- Raptors and Celtics set to revive Toronto-Boston sports rivalry
- MLSE launches new ‘digital arena” for Toronto Raptors, Maple Leafs
- Raptors steal victory from Celtics with late-game heroics
- Here's Your Chance to Tryout For the Toronto Raptors 905 in Mississauga
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Mississauga man facing charges after 7-month-old puppy dragged beside car