Here’s how you can learn how to cook a gourmet meal for your family this holiday season
Are you looking for the perfect recipe to wow your family this holiday season?
Popular kitchen appliance company Thermador is organizing an event with several notable chefs from across Canada that will holiday-themed cooking classes for Canadians.
Tickets cost $65 and include a one-hour interactive live webinar where participants will learn how to make a three-course holiday-themed meal.
The first event will be led by Toronto's Matthew Batey on November 13; then, on November 20, Montreal's Danny Smiles will be leading the event; On November 27, SugarKane's Renee Charles, Donna Charles and Nicole Charles-Page.
All three events will be hosted by lifestyle blogger Astrid Moulin.
All the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Food Banks Canada.
“People are spending more time at home, and in the kitchen, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and they are looking for unique experiences that they can do from the safety of their home," Steve Preiner, director of marketing for BSH Appliances, said in a news release.
"With this in mind we created the Chef Collaboration Presented by Thermador, an engaging and educational virtual course for aspiring home chefs to learn professional cooking skills from top chefs,” he continued.
- Popular beer company helping Canadians who can’t spend holidays with family
- Amazon becoming popular shopping choice for Canadians this holiday season
- Tim Hortons unveils holiday-themed baked goods and beverages
- Many Canadians expected to spend less this holiday season
- Canadians expected to spend less this holiday season in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening