Here’s How you Can Get Free Fajitas for a Year
The Super Bowl is happening this weekend (Feb. 3) and if you think you know what the final score of this highly anticipated football game is going to be, you could end up with free fajitas for a year.
Yes, free fajitas for one whole year...count us in.
Lone Star Texas Grill is giving away free fajitas for a year to the person who correctly guesses the final score of the Super Bowl.
This sweet contest is open to all residents of Ontario from now until Feb. 2 at 6 p.m.
The winner will be announced on Feb. 4.
“Lone Star was founded in 1986 by two Americans who were playing professional Canadian football in Ottawa, so we have a long history rooted in both a love for authentic Texan food and football,” Caley French, Director of Marketing for Lone Star Texas Grill, said in a press release.
“After all these years, we’re still doing things true to our roots - that’s why we’re excited to offer this contest and share in the enthusiasm around the big game!”
According to the release, all entrants are eligible to win one of two $125 Lone Star gift cards as secondary prizes.
Bonus entries will be awarded to people who share the sweepstakes on social media.
Entrants will instantly get a Lone Star coupon for $15 off all take-out orders over $50 valid until Feb. 2.
For more information, and to enter, visit https://sweepstakes.lonestartexasgrill.com.
To see the terms and conditions of the contest, visit https://sweepstakes.lonestartexasgrill.com/terms-conditions/.
Will you be participating in this contest?
- Here's Your Chance to Name a Star and Planet in Mississauga
- This Beloved Contest Has Returned to Tim Hortons in Mississauga
- City of Mississauga Hosts Contest with Very Exciting Prizes
- Here's how you can get a free ride home after watching the Super Bowl
- 5 Best Super Bowl parties happening outside Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police