Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
The new year is less than a month away, and what better way to celebrate than with free coffee and tea?
If you love caffeine, you'll be excited to know that there is a way you can get free caffeinated beverages from the major coffee chain Starbucks every day through January 2018.
Here's the deal:
Starbucks is bringing back their Coffee and Tea Refill Tumbler for $49.95 next month.
How will a tumbler get you free coffee and tea, you ask?
Well, if you buy the tumbler, you can get one free drink every day in January.
It works out pretty well on your wallet if you're a frequent Starbucks-drinker.
One tumbler holds about 473 mL of liquid -- or, one grande-sized beverage (a "medium" for those who don't go to Starbucks or refuse to speak the lingo). A grande-sized freshly brewed Starbucks coffee rings in at about $2.10, so if you're buying one of those every day anyways, you'll break even on day 24 of your free coffee binge.
After that, you'll score a few free coffees.
And the whole time, your tumbler usage will be better for the environment than a paper cup a day.
Unfortunately flavour shots are extra and Starbucks Reserve coffee is excluded.
The offer is, however, a fun hack for free coffee next month, you can use the metal tumbler for coffee long after the promotion, and it might even be a great holiday gift for your Starbucks-loving friends.
Enjoy the free caffeine!
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- All lanes closed on a major highway due to police investigation
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Mississauga This Week
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Twice a Month in Mississauga
- You Can Get Free Coffee in Mississauga This Weekend
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Over the Holidays in Mississauga
- McDonald's is Offering Free Coffee in Mississauga (and Beyond)