Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
The new year is less than a month away, and what better way to celebrate than with free coffee and tea?
If you love caffeine, you'll be excited to know that there is a way you can get free caffeinated beverages from the major coffee chain Starbucks every day through January 2018.
Here's the deal:
Starbucks is bringing back their Coffee and Tea Refill Tumbler for $49.95 next month.
How will a tumbler get you free coffee and tea, you ask?
Well, if you buy the tumbler, you can get one free drink every day in January.
It works out pretty well on your wallet if you're a frequent Starbucks-drinker.
One tumbler holds about 473 mL of liquid -- or, one grande-sized beverage (a "medium" for those who don't go to Starbucks or refuse to speak the lingo). A grande-sized freshly brewed Starbucks coffee rings in at about $2.10, so if you're buying one of those every day anyways, you'll break even on day 24 of your free coffee binge.
After that, you'll score a few free coffees.
And the whole time, your tumbler usage will be better for the environment than a paper cup a day.
Unfortunately flavour shots are extra and Starbucks Reserve coffee is excluded.
The offer is, however, a fun hack for free coffee next month, you can use the metal tumbler for coffee long after the promotion, and it might even be a great holiday gift for your Starbucks-loving friends.
Enjoy the free caffeine!
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow