Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Ice Cream at McDonald’s Locations in Mississauga
What’s better than ice cream…ice cream at a lower cost.
If the thought of ordering an ice cream cone for an incredibly reasonable price excites you, you’ll be happy to know that McDonald’s Canada has just what you need.
Starting today, Tuesday June 4, until Monday Sept. 2, 2019, ice cream lovers can get McDonald’s soft serve vanilla ice cream cones for just $1 (plus tax).
The perfect way to cool down in the summer.
In fact, according to a recent press release, last summer, McDonald’s restaurants in Saskatchewan dominated cone sales in Canada, and Ladner, B.C. holds the record for the most cones sold in a single day with more than 1,200 cones.
Canada’s ‘Cone Capitals’, as noted in the release, were determined and ranked in order based on cone sales from May to Aug in 2018:
1. Bathurst, NB
2. Regina, SK
3. Laval, QC
4. Calgary, AB
5. Squamish, BC
6. Orleans, ON
Will you be ordering a cone at McDonald’s anytime soon?
Click here to learn more about McDonalds Canada.
- McDonald’s Canada Launches Exciting New Menu Item
- Here's How McDonald's Canada is Supporting Charities Across the Country
- A New Holiday Ice Cream Flavour is Coming to Canada
- Here’s How to Get Ice Cream Delivered to Your Door in Mississauga
- Here Is How To Get Netflix's Stranger Things Inspired Ice Cream In Mississauga