Here's How You Can Get a Limited Edition Shawn Mendes Cup at Tim Hortons
If your a Shawn Mendes fan in Mississauga here’s something that might interest you!
In anticipation of his first sold-out stadium show in Toronto on September 6, Tim Hortons is partnering with Shawn Mendes for a new campaign. The campaign themed: “Home is Where the Heart is” celebrates Mendes’ Canadian roots.
The short film shows Shawn’s career journey, from the first time he posted videos online in his hometown of Pickering, Ontario to playing packed arenas and stadiums.
Shawn grew up going to Tim Hortons, and has always kept us close to his heart. We are so excited to partner with @ShawnMendes to celebrate his homecoming stadium show next week & his Canadian roots with the world. #ProudlyCanadian #HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs pic.twitter.com/HZmXIo47ek— Tim Hortons (@TimHortons) August 28, 2019
The film, created by the agency GUT and directed by Jason Koenig, is described as “taking viewers through his rise to fame and ends with Mendes coming back to Canada to grab a heart-warming cup of coffee from a familiar face.”
“I’m so excited to launch this incredible campaign with Tim Hortons in celebration of my homecoming Toronto show,” said Mendes. “Tims has been a part of my life since before I can remember, and I’m so proud to share my love for this Canadian tradition.”
In addition to the film, beginning on August 30, fans across the country can also enjoy limited edition Tim Hortons cups featuring Shawn Mendes, the iconic roses from his current album and a classic maple leaf.
Guests can get their hands on the Tim Hortons x Shawn Mendes cups through the purchase of any small, medium or large hot beverage until September 6.
Shawn Mendes reusable ceramic cups will also be sold at participating Tim Hortons restaurants in the Greater Toronto Area, which is a sustainable choice for some fans.
“Shawn Mendes is a great and modern representation of our values, generosity and kindness,” said Paloma Azulay, the Global Creative Head, at Tim Hortons. “He has had such a deep personal relationship with Tim Hortons since his childhood, and now are proud to share his Canadian origins with the world.”
Some fans have already posted their thoughts on the cups.
NIKKI (@lovenikki123) August 28, 2019
#ProudlyCanadian #HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs I'm a proud Canadian Thank you @ShawnMendes for being an amazing inspiration to me and many others around the world! I love you @TimHortons pic.twitter.com/jzdIlydSyl— Dani.[SJ] [PB] (@DaniHS_25) August 28, 2019
Will you be getting your next coffee from one of these cups?
- Limited Edition NHL Cups Coming to Tim Hortons
- Tim Hortons temporarily stops accepting reusable cups amid COVID-19 concerns
- Here's How Tim Hortons Is Celebrating National Coffee Day In Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is scrapping Roll Up The Rim cups due to the coronavirus
- Tim Hortons' Smile Cookies Return to Mississauga For a Limited Time
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police