Here’s How You Can Get a Free Slurpee in Mississauga Soon
If you love a good Slurpee and wearing things backwards then you're in luck.
Soon you'll be able to get a free Slurpee for doing exactly that.
On Nov. 7, the date is 11/7, the reverse of 7-Eleven’s 7/11 birthday, and 7-Eleven Canada is celebrating by giving out free medium Slurpee drinks.
What's the catch?
Customers have to wear their clothing backwards.
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., or until supplies last, on the said date, when customers go into a 7-Eleven rocking their reversed style they will be entitled to a free Slurpee.
So, get planning you reversed outfits whether it’s a backwards hat or upside down dress.
On this day, 7-Eleven customers can switch up more than just their style, they will be able to try limited-time Slurpee flavours including Maynards Sour Patch Kids Watermelon Flavoured Slurpee, and Crush Gummie Bear Slurpee.
Photo courtesy of 7-Eleven Canada Facebook page.
- Here's How to Get A Free Slurpee in Mississauga Soon
- Here’s How You Can Get a Cheap Slurpee in Mississauga Soon
- Free Slurpees are Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Summer Drink in Mississauga
- 7-Eleven applying for licence to serve alcohol indoors in Mississauga and across Ontario
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more