Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Twice a Month in Mississauga
Do you need a coffee to get your day going in Mississauga? Here's a chance to get a free cup twice a month at 7-Eleven.
Until the end of the year, registered 7Rewards members can now get a free small hot beverage on the 7th and 11th of every month at all 7-Eleven locations across Canada.
Coffee fans can try a limited-edition assortment of hot beverages available at 7-Eleven this fall including:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Hershey's SKOR Hot Chocolate.
- Mexican Hacienda Miravalles Organic Coffee.
You will also be able to enjoy 7-Eleven's Rainforest Alliance Certified 100% Caldas Colombian Coffee, and come November, the new Peppermint Mocha.
There is also no extra charge for different customizations at the 7-Eleven coffee bar so that you can make a drink any way you want.
Photo courtesy of 7-Eleven Canada
- 7-Eleven Announces New Beyond Meat Additions to Menu
- A Very Unexpected Thing is Coming to 7-Eleven in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
- You Can Get Free Coffee in Mississauga This Weekend
- Man charged in relation to eleven break and enters in Mississauga
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- Police investigating possible shooting in Mississauga