Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Over the Holidays in Mississauga
Ah, Timmies. A Canadian classic, right next to moose, igloos, and Justin Bieber. If you like Timmies coffee (it's not for everyone), you'll be excited to know that our beloved Tim Hortons has a special promotion going on right now that will get you free coffee over the holidays.
That includes original blend, dark roast, decaf, or iced coffees of absolutely any size! So, if you're a frequent Tim Hortons customer, you could save some serious change by using the app instead of ordering in-store or at the drive-thru.
Here’s how to redeem the offer:
If you want the free coffee, you’ll have to download the Tim Hortons Mobile App, and place three separate orders. On your fourth order, you can then redeem the offer within the app.
Basically, the app lets you pay for your order before picking it up. That means no waiting in line in-store or at the drive-thru. A lot of their standard menu items are available on the app, like breakfast sandwiches and timbits.
Mississaugans should note that there's no limit to how many free coffees you can get from now until the end of the year, but you can only redeem one coffee per visit.
You can get the app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, so if you're interested, the offer is compatible with you phone and you can download it if you don't already have it.
Get caffeinated this holiday season, Mississauga!
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga