Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Mississauga This Week
If you love caffeine and free things, you’ll be excited to know that you can get a free coffee in Mississauga this Thursday August 30!
Starbucks’s Happy Hours have been cropping up pretty frequently this summer, and now, the coffee giant is offering buy-one-get-one drinks on August 30 after 2 p.m.
There are a ton of drinks you can choose from, but one in particular is pretty exciting.
This is the first Happy Hour of the season where you can snag two Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes for the price of one.
The deal is on all hot or iced espresso beverages, grande or larger.
The only catch on the Happy Hour deal is that you have to buy your drink using a Starbucks Card or the app in your Starbucks Rewards Members Account.
For more info click here.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga