Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Mississauga This Week
If you love caffeine and free things, you’ll be excited to know that you can get a free coffee in Mississauga this Thursday August 30!
Starbucks’s Happy Hours have been cropping up pretty frequently this summer, and now, the coffee giant is offering buy-one-get-one drinks on August 30 after 2 p.m.
There are a ton of drinks you can choose from, but one in particular is pretty exciting.
This is the first Happy Hour of the season where you can snag two Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes for the price of one.
The deal is on all hot or iced espresso beverages, grande or larger.
The only catch on the Happy Hour deal is that you have to buy your drink using a Starbucks Card or the app in your Starbucks Rewards Members Account.
For more info click here.
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Cineplex sues former buyer Cineworld, seeking over $2.18 billion in damages