Here's How You Can Get a Dozen Donuts for a Dollar This Week in Mississauga
Soft, sweet, and melt-in-your-mouth good - who doesn’t love donuts?
If you’re a donut-lover, you might be excited to know that you can get extremely cheap donuts this week.
In fact, you can get 12 delicious donuts for just a buck.
For Krispy Kreme’s 81st birthday on Friday July 27, 2018, you can stuff your face with donuts for a loonie.
Of course, there is a catch.
You can cash in on this deal with you buy any dozen donuts. Then, you can get your second dozen for a dollar.
It’s important to note that there is a two-dozen limit on your purchase.
That means that when you stop by Krispy Kreme any time on Friday, you can get donuts for cheap.
Of course, there’s the original glazed doughnut. That’s a classic.
There’s also the new cake batter doughnut, the chocolate or maple iced glazed doughnuts, the sugar doughnut, even doughnuts filled with lemon, raspberry, or cinnamon apple, and tons more.
A doughnut at Krispy Kreme typically rings in at under $2, but if you’re really craving a bunch, it might be worth it to stop by.
And who doesn’t love free food?
Locations across the U.S. and Canada are participating. The most convenient location for us is the Mississauga location at 5920 Mavis Rd. in Heartland Town Centre. It’s open from 6:30 a.m.-11 p.m. on Fridays.
You can also head into Toronto to one of the Krispy Kreme locations. There’s one at 164 McCaul St., one at 215 Harbord St., and one at 400 Spadina Ave.
Are you going to get cheap doughnuts?
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26