Here's how you can cheer on the Raptors in Mississauga on Sunday
As part of the ongoing NBA playoffs, the Toronto Raptors will be facing off against the Boston Celtics in Round 2, Game 1 on Sunday.
While most fans will be watching from the comfort of their living rooms, why not mix things up with a viewing party?
In case you missed the news, Tourism Mississauga has turned the Paramount Fine Foods Centre parking lot into a pop-up drive-in viewing party for Raptors games. Join your fellow fans and enjoy the games on the big screen!
The game happens at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 30.
Tickets are free but capacity is limited to 100 vehicles, so if you’re planning to be there you should reserve your spot soon.
Sound will be broadcast through FM radio and the station frequency will be provided upon arrival. Food and beverages will not be available onsite, so guests can bring their own snacks (although Paramount’s website says that glass containers, large coolers, and grills are not permitted).
Guests and staff are reminded to adhere to public health guidelines and follow rules regarding vehicle spacing, entering/exiting vehicles, PPE (for staff), contactless payment and ticketing systems, and restroom procedures.
Masks will not be available for purchase at the venue, so guests must remember to bring their own if they want to be allowed entry.
More information can be found here.
Enjoy the game, Mississauga!
- Here’s how you can attend a drive-in Raptors viewing party in Mississauga
- A drive-in Raptors viewing party is coming to Mississauga
- Raptors and Celtics set to revive Toronto-Boston sports rivalry
- Raptors steal victory from Celtics with late-game heroics
- Here Is What You Need To Know About The Raptors' Games At Celebration Square
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Milton driver high on alcohol and drugs get five years in jail for killing Mississauga man