Here’s How to Score Some Free Ice Cream at Dairy Queen in Mississauga
We know, we know—you promised yourself you would lose anywhere from 10 to 50 pounds by Canada Day (or the May 2-4 weekend, if you’re really ambitious).
You've got that gym membership in your online shopping cart and boxes upon boxes of holiday chocolate and candy ready for the garbage chute.
But can you really resist free ice cream in 2019?
Of course you can't.
Sweet lovers rejoice, Dairy Queen Canada is offering a buy one, get one free deal on boxes of its famous ice cream sandwiches and Dilly Bars.
The deal is on for a limited time only, so if you need to stock up on some cold comfort food, you might want to head to a participating store in Mississauga to get your complimentary box of chocolate or cookie-covered ice cream.
Keep in mind, however, that the complimentary box must be of the same or lesser value than the box you're purchasing.
For more info on the deal, click here.
- What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Monday in Mississauga
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- 5 Things to Do In and Around Mississauga for the Long Weekend