Here’s How to Get Game of Thrones Alcohol in Mississauga
Did you know that the phenomenally popular HBO series Game of Thrones is premiering next week?
Of course you did.
But did you know you can buy special GoT alcohol to pair with the much-anticipated premiere?
The LCBO recently announced that, with the final season of the show set to kick off on April 14, it's highlighting a Game of Thrones collection featuring collectable wines, spirits and beer.
Those who want to celebrate with some wine sampling and one-of-a-kind selfies can visit the LCBO's green screen installation, which will be activated at 2 Cooper St. Toronto on Friday, April 12 from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
What kind of wine can you get?
- Game Of Thrones Chardonnay: $29.95
- Game Of Thrones Red Blend: $29.95
- Game Of Thrones Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon: $74.95
- Game Of Thrones Pinot Noir: $29.95
- Singleton of Glendullan - Game of Thrones House of Tully: $69.95
- Dalwhinnie Winter’s Gold - Game of Thrones House of Stark: $109.95
- Lagavulin 9 - Game of Thrones House of Lannister: $109.95
- Cardhu Gold - Game of Thrones House of Targaryen: $84.95
- White Walker By Johnnie Walker Game of Thrones: $59.50
- Mother of Dragons (Game of Thrones Royal Reserve): $14.00
- King in the North (Game of Thrones Royal Reserve): $13.60
Wine lovers should note that GoT winemaker Bob Cabral has been involved in growing and making wine since his childhood, when he began helping his grandfather make wine. A fourth generation farmer and grape grower, he took all he learned at the family farm near Escalon, California and applied it to his degrees at Fresno State University.
A fan of Game of Thrones, Bob was challenged to craft wines to match the strength the characters and the terrain of their kingdoms.
In 2011, he was honored with the Wine Star Award from the Wine Enthusiast Magazine as Winemaker of the Year.
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 29 Year Old Mississauga Man
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Police Report Major Road Closure in Mississauga
- Game of Thrones Wine is Coming to Mississauga
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Tonight's Raptor's Game Playing At Celebration Square
- No Frills Has Introduced A Game That Lets Players Win PC Optimum Points
- Mississauga Resident Takes Home Huge Win in Brand New Lotto Game
- Is a Board Game Cafe Coming to Mississauga?