Here's How to Get Free Ice Cream in Mississauga
My favourite four-letter word is free.
Halo Top Creamery is celebrating its first seasonal flavour, Pumpkin Pie.
You can find it in the freezer section of the grocery store -- and scoop up a free pint of Pumpkin Pie (or another flavour if you're THAT person who doesn't dig all things Halloween) on the first day of fall.It’ll be available for a limited time from September to mid-November, while supplies last.
Here's how the special offers works:
Print out a coupon on Sept. 22 at halotop.ca/new, then redeem it for a free pint (473 ml container) on the first day of fall.
The coupons can be redeemed wherever Halo Top is sold, while supplies last.
"We're so excited to launch Pumpkin Pie as our first seasonal flavour in Canada that we're giving away 10,000 free pints to mark the occasion," said Halo Top Creamery president and COO Doug Bouton.
"Pumpkin Pie was one of our most successful flavours in the US last fall, and we can't wait to bring it to our Canadian fans this fall."
Gym rats, we've got you: there's 100 calories per serving, eight grams of sugar and five grams of protein in this seasonal flavour.
You can find the Pumpkin Pie containers at select Loblaw, Sobeys, Metro, and other select retailers, while it lasts.
Los Angeles-based Halo Top Creamery was founded in 2011 by former lawyer turned ice cream aficionado, Justin Woolverton, while he was on a quest to find an ice cream he could enjoy without all the guilt.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots