Here's How to Get Free Fries in Mississauga This Week
A very important day is coming up - it’s National French Fry day this Friday, July 13, and you can actually get free fries in Mississauga in honour of the epic day.
Hot, crispy, and salty, french fries are delicious, whether you’re planning to snack on them with a burger, dip them in ice cream, or just enjoy them on their own.
And the best part is that you can get a medium serving of fries for free this Fry-day at McDonald’s.
You’ll have to take certain steps to snag your freebie, but it’s pretty simple.
If you have the My McD’s app, you’re set. And if not, you’ll need to download it first.
Next, you’ll need to place an order of at least $0.50 and apply the in-app offer to get your medium fries.
What’s extra awesome is that you can literally spend $1 and get a drink and fries, since McDonald’s Summer Drink Days are on now.
During Summer Drink Days, you can get any size fountain drink for $1. That means you can get a substantial snack this Friday when you get a drink and fries through the app.
It’s true that there is a limit of one free fries per order, and the offer is only available on Friday July 13, 2018.
Are you going to take advantage of the deal?
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently