Here’s How to Get Extremely Cheap Pizza in Mississauga Tonight
Do you have a hankering for budget-friendly pizza that will satisfy your appetite and help you support a good cause?
If so, you are in luck.
On Tuesday, July 24 (that's today!) close to 200 Domino’s Pizza locations in the Greater Toronto Area will raise funds for SickKids. In order to do that, the participating locations are offering customers a medium, cheese or pepperoni pizza for $3.50 (carry-out only).
Diners should note that $1.00 from each of these orders sold will be donated to SickKids.
Additionally, in honour of the one-day event, Domino's Pizza of Canada will make a $35,000 donation to SickKids on behalf of all their franchisees and team members.
So if you want to support an important institution, you can enjoy an affordable dinner while you're at it.
Note that this deal is on for today only.
For more info, click here.
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery